Native Shopify Mobile App with 20 new features
Kickstart your hyperlocal marketplace in Corona pandemic with a starter guide
Android App Development
iOS App Development
Cross Platform App Development
Hire on-demand project developers and turn your idea into working reality.
Big thanks to Webkul and his team for helping get Opencart 18.104.22.168 release ready!
Owner and Founder. Opencart
First of all, the MVVM design pattern stands for Model View and View Model. Suppose that you have taken two different views with a different User interface that need to be populated with data from the same model class. By using MVVM, you can use data from a single model class and represent it in a different way to populate a view.
First of all the View controller will get called and from the view controller, we will call our ViewModel class.
ViewModel is the main component of this architecture pattern and never knows what the view is or what the view does. This makes this architecture more testable and removes complexity from the view. In the View Model, we will call our APIService class to fetch data from the server.
API Service class is a simple class where we are fetching employee data using URLSession or third party library class. You can use any networking model here to fetch data from your server. From our view model class, we will call the API Service class.
1. View controller will get called and the view will have a reference to the ViewModel.
2. The View will get some user action and the view will call ViewModel.
3. ViewModel will request APIService and APIService sends a response back to the ViewModel.
4. Once we receive a response, the View Model notifies the view.
5. The View will update the UI with data.
we have a view controller (UI) that needs to fetch data from the server(API) and need to display it in the UI.
1. Code reuse: In View-Model class we implement init, set up, and view presentation method, so we use this functionality in each new view controller.
2. Improved Testability: In MVVM we can make all classes separate so we can easily find an error.
3. Reduce code size.
1. The MVVM Design pattern is basically used when we work on multiple views but not for a single view application.
MVVM design patterns are useful for iOS app development. MVVM is a new abstract idea for a design pattern. The View Model is really nice and simple way of separating presentation logic into another entity which helps us to avoid Massive-View-Controller and keep things easier to control and covered with Unit Tests. That is where we go, simple and testable architecture.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Save my name email and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Be the first to comment.
Enquiry or Requirement
If you have more details or questions, you can reply to the received confirmation email.