Convert your Web store into Fully Native App
Hybrid mobile app for Magento 2 allows the store to convert their e-commerce stores into hybrid mobile app. Moreover, it provides their store to explore in between customers.
Why Hybrid Mobile App?
After an amazing growth of the mobile industry, the customers does not like to shop from websites. Meanwhile, shopping via mobile apps became handy and comfortable for customers.
Organized Address Book
For the reduction of heck in the checkout process, the app provides an address book.
- With this feature, the customer can add multiple addresses.
- Billing, Shipping, and Additional addresses can be added.
- Default billing and Shipping address entries will have a single entry.
- Further, multiple Additional address entries.
- The right product will deliver at the right address.
Add to Wishlist
Add the products you liked in your own wishlist.
- This app provides every user with a wishlist.
- Moreover, customers can add products and buy later.
- Multiple products can be added at a time.
- Also, products can be shared with others.
Render Desired Reviews
Customers do experiences after every purchase and can share the reviews.
- First, customers can add reviews.
- Also, the customer can see other added reviews.
- Reviews can be positive or negative.
- The customer rates the product on a five-star scale.
- Customers have to write the shopping experience in the comment.
- Further, added reviews are visible to other customers as well.
To experience a quick and precise checkout process the customer can log in before making any purchase.
- Existing customers can easily log in via the left menu drawer.
- New customers can also register in the same way
- Meanwhile, registration is must for making any purchase.
- Fields like Name, email, and passwords are required for signup.
Convenient Payment Modes
For assisting all kinds of customers the app provides various ways to make the payment.
- Both offline and online gateways available.
- Offline methods (eg. COD, cheque, bank transfer, etc).
- Further, online methods (eg. PayPal, Stripe, PayU, PayTabs, etc).
- Also, Customers can pay using credit or debit cards.