Native Shopify Mobile App with 20 new features
Kickstart your hyperlocal marketplace in Corona pandemic with a starter guide
Android App Development
iOS App Development
Cross Platform App Development
Hire on-demand project developers and turn your idea into working reality.
Big thanks to Webkul and his team for helping get Opencart 184.108.40.206 release ready!
Owner and Founder. Opencart
In my previous blog, I have written about SQLite database. And given a simple example also.
Android provides several ways to store user and app data. SQLite is one way of storing user data. SQLite is a very light weight database which comes with Android OS.
Before proceeding to SQLite Database Browser or SQLiteStudio. Please visit: SQLite database, to know about SQLite database.
If you have created your SQLite database and corresponding tables with the help of an example. Now it is time to view table data in tabular form. So please, follow the steps:
1. Run your APP. If it is executed successfully then
2. Go to: Tools >> Android >> Android Device Monitor, you will have another window with some tabs in the header part.
3. Select “file explorer” tab. There will be a list of directories and files.
4. Search for “data” directory and expand it.
5. Again, there will be “data” directory and expand it. There will be the number of packages, search for your application and expand it.
6. There will be databases directory containing two files:
7. Now, time to finish the task: select “your_database” file.
8. There are two arrows with pink color in the menu on R.H.S.
9. Select pull a file from the device and save in your system.
Now, you have an SQLite database file. To view this file, you can use “SQLite Database Browser or SQLiteStudio”.
DB Browser for SQLite is a high quality, visual, open source tool to create, design, and edit database files compatible with SQLite.
It is for users and developers wanting to create databases, search, and edit data. It uses a familiar spreadsheet-like interface, and you don’t need to learn complicated SQL commands.
Controls and wizards are available for users to:
>Create and compact database files
>Create, define, modify and delete tables
>Create, define and delete indexes
>Browse, edit, add and delete records
>Import and export record as text
>Import and export tables from/to CSV files
>Import and export databases from/to SQL dump files
>Issue SQL queries and inspects the results
>Examine a log of all SQL commands issued by the application
>Portable – no need to install or uninstall. Just download, unpack and run.
>Powerful, yet light and fast,
>All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped within simple GUI,
>Cross-platform – runs on Windows 9x/2k/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, MacOS X and should work on other Unixes (not tested yet).
>Exporting to various formats (SQL statements, CSV, HTML, XML, PDF, JSON),
>Importing data from various formats (CSV, custom text files [regular expressions]),
>Configurable colors, fonts and shortcuts.
1. Open your SQLite Database Browser or SQLiteStudio.
2. Open your database file and view do modifications.
3. Now if you want to add modified file back to your device. Do the same as you did for pulling the file from the device.
In step 9, you will have to select “push a file onto the device” and add modified database from your system.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Save my name email and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Be the first to comment.
The support is fast and do everything in their power to make it perfect. If you need customization it's also done right away. I had massive research to select Mobikul and now I'm sure it was the right one.
Enquiry or Requirement
If you have more details or questions, you can reply to the received confirmation email.