Mobikul Mobile App Builder Supports Authorize.Net Payment Gateway
Authorize.Net a United States based company enables merchants to authorize, settle and manage credit card and electronic check transactions via Web sites, retail stores, mail order/telephone order (MOTO) call centers and mobile devices.
- Supports web, mobile and retailer POS business.
- Fraud prevention by rules based on Advance Fraud Detection Suit like Address Verification Service(AVS) and Card Code Verification(CCV).
- Supports “Verified by Visa” and MasterCard SecureCode.
- Merchant interface for managing transactions.
- Easy Sync with QuickBooks.
- Supports PCI DSS by tokenization.
- Gives you an Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal to increase your credibility.
- Recurring and Subscription Billing.
- Built-in tools to accept mobile and MOTO payments.
- All major credit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
- Signature Debit Cards
- Authorize.Net eCheck.Net® (bank account)
- Digital payment solutions: Apple Pay, PayPal, Visa Checkout
- Accept international transactions from customers worldwide. However, your business must be based in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe or Australia.
Mobikul Supports Authorize.Net. If you are using Authorize.Net in your online web store then it can be easily integrated with your Mobikul mobile app of your store.
Mobikul Supports Authorize.Net and many other payment gateways which you require. You can check for all supported payment gateways supported by Mobikul by clicking here.
. . .