Android App Development
iOS App Development
Flutter App Development
Cross Platform App Development
Hire on-demand project developers and turn your idea into working reality.
Big thanks to Webkul and his team for helping get Opencart 22.214.171.124 release ready!
Updated 1 October 2020
Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile
Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile (KMM) is an SDK for cross-platform mobile development provided by JetBrains. In kotlin, We can compile/transpile a single project for multiple platforms.
With KMM, We get this flexibility and retain the benefits of native programming. With the help of a single codebase for the business logic of iOS and Android apps and we can write platform-specific code only where it is necessary.
KMM is in the Alpha version. And it is still quite new to the mobile development world and JetBrains also developed a KMM plugin for Android Studio. The plugin permits us to compose, run, test, and debug shared code in the Android Studio.
1. Install Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile plugin in Android studio. Open your Android Studio -> Click Configure -> Select Plugins
2. Select Marketplace in the plugin section and search for “KMM”, Install it and restart your Android studio
3. In the Android studio first screen Select “ Start a new Android Studio project”.
4. In the “ Select a project Template” screen, scroll down and select “KMM Application”
5. Now set your project a name, minimum SDK, directory, and package name.
You can go the following link in order to get more details!!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Save my name email and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Be the first to comment.
Enquiry or Requirement
If you have more details or questions, you can reply to the received confirmation email.