Android App Development
iOS App Development
Cross Platform App Development
Hire on-demand project developers and turn your idea into working reality.
Big thanks to Webkul and his team for helping get Opencart 18.104.22.168 release ready!
Owner and Founder. Opencart
In this article, we are going to learn how we can integrate the IPay88 payment gateway into android.
We are going to do this step by step
1. First, you need to download the .jar or .aar file of the SDK. Download the IPay88 SDK from this link.
2. Once downloaded you need to place the SDK in the libs folder and update your app level gradle file to read the SDK.
3. Now we need to initialize the payment.
Now we need to instantiate the payment process.
Here ResultDelegate class is responsible for the result (i.e success, failed, cancelled etc)
Create static variables to keep track of the result state i.e success, failed, canceled etc.
4. We also need to declare the IPayActivity in the manifest as well.
Add the following line in your Manifest file under the application tag.
Note: If you have declared minSdk to 21 then you might get the following error.
To fix the above issue add this line in your Manifest file under the application tag
5. Once your payment is initiated you should see a screen like this.
6. Finally manage the different cases using static variables that we have created earlier.
I hope this blog will help you to understand how we can integrate IPay88 into android.
Enjoy this blog, head over here to read more android related blogs.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Save my name email and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Be the first to comment.
We've bought a Shopware Extension which is a hybrid App, which we can now offer in the Google Play Store and the IOS App Store. I'am still impressed how fast and how sharp the support team leads us through every process of the App-Store clarification. Very fast and useful response.
Founder, Das Apartment Living
Enquiry or Requirement
If you have more details or questions, you can reply to the received confirmation email.