Native Shopify Mobile App with 20 new features
Kickstart your hyperlocal marketplace in Corona pandemic with a starter guide
Android App Development
iOS App Development
Cross Platform App Development
Hire on-demand project developers and turn your idea into working reality.
Big thanks to Webkul and his team for helping get Opencart 126.96.36.199 release ready!
Owner and Founder. Opencart
In this blog, we will learn about how we can use Firebase Cloud Firestore in our android application.
– If you have already integrated Firebase in your application then kindly ignore Step 1 – Step 4 and start with the integrating Firebase Firestore in our Android app.
-First, we need to open Firebase console to configure with our app click here to go to Firebase console and login with your account.
-Make your project on click on Add project fill your project name and tick the terms and Conditions.
-Now register your app with firebase.
– An application ID is sometimes referred to as a package name.
– Find this application ID in your module (app-level) Gradle file, usually app/build.gradle (example ID: com.yourcompany.yourproject).
Note: SHA-1 information is required by Firebase Authentication (when using Google Sign In or phone number sign in) and Firebase Dynamic Links.
– Click on the Register app.
– Add the Firebase Android configuration file to your app:
– Download the google-services.json file and add it to your project.
– Copy that google-services.json and simply paste into your module (app-level) directory of your app.
– Here we got the dependencies to add in your root-level (project-level) Gradle file (build.gradle), add rules to include the Google Services plugin. Check that you have Google’s Maven repository, as well.
– In your module (app-level) Gradle file (usually app/build.gradle), add a line to the bottom of the file.
Now you can build your Gradle.
– Now run your project and Firebase will verify that and will complete your configuration.
– Now we can use Firebase Cloud Firestore.
– Add the cloud Firestore Android library to your app/build.gradle file:
Note:- Don’t forget to define the secure rules database. Like I am using test mode for testing and you can change it as per your requirement.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Save my name email and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Be the first to comment.
Enquiry or Requirement
If you have more details or questions, you can reply to the received confirmation email.