Android App Development
iOS App Development
Flutter App Development
Cross Platform App Development
Hire on-demand project developers and turn your idea into working reality.
Big thanks to Webkul and his team for helping get Opencart 188.8.131.52 release ready!
Updated 1 March 2016
Android provide many views for different use in the android app. ImageView is one of the views provided by Android to display image.
We can add image on an ImageView from different sources.e.g.,
– adding an image from the drawable folder, you can find this folder in android project directory in android studio or eclipse.
– adding an image from phone storage.
– take a picture using the camera and set it on an ImageView.
So, let us create a simple project to display an image on ImageView:
1. Create a new project->Project Name(MyApplication)
2. Add an activity “MainActivity.java” and a XML file “activity_main.xml”.
3. Create a method (setImage()) in MainActivity.java:
4. Here we are calling another activity using “startActivityForResult()” method. It returns the result on its completion. So, here is another method(onActivityResult()) associated with this. In this method, we will set the image in ImageView.
5. After doing this code we need to add permissions in AndroidManifest.xml:
Complete code is here:
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Save my name email and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Be the first to comment.
Enquiry or Requirement
If you have more details or questions, you can reply to the received confirmation email.