Native Shopify Mobile App with 20 new features
Kickstart your hyperlocal marketplace in Corona pandemic with a starter guide
Android App Development
iOS App Development
Cross Platform App Development
Hire on-demand project developers and turn your idea into working reality.
Big thanks to Webkul and his team for helping get Opencart 188.8.131.52 release ready!
Owner and Founder. Opencart
1) Open:- It has the highest access level means it is the least restrictive. It provides access levels from other modules and files.
2) Public:-It is almost similar to open but unlike open which is subclassed and override from other modules. By using the public we can not subclassed and override from defining modules.
Let takes an example to differentiate between Open and Public.
3) internal:- It is default access control. The method or class which declares internal can be accessed from anywhere within the same module.
4) filePrivate:- The fileprivate gives accessibility within one single swift file.
5) private:- It has the lowest access level means it is the highest restrictive. It restricts the entity to the enclosing declaration. According to swift doc “Use private access to hide the implementation details of a specific piece of functionality when those details are used only within a single declaration.”
You can also check other blogs from here. if you have any issue or suggestion you can leave your query/suggestion in the comment section.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Save my name email and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Be the first to comment.
Enquiry or Requirement
If you have more details or questions, you can reply to the received confirmation email.