Mobikul Mobile App Builder Supports PayU Payment Gateway
PayU India is one of top payment gateway provider in India. The company operates as a subsidiary of Naspers Limited. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Gurugram, India. PayU Payments Private Limited was formerly known as ibibo Web Pvt Ltd. PayU Payments Private Limited provides online consumer payment processing services through its cutting-edge and award-winning technology. PayU supports the following payment methods:
- Visa/Mastercard/Diners/Amex credit Cards
- All Debit Cards including Maestro
- 33+ Net banking options
- EMI of Citibank, HDFC, ICICI, Axis, etc.
- Cash cards and M-wallets.
- IVR Payments and Email Invoicing
- The wide range of payment options enables the customer to pay using the method of their choice.
- Payment details entered by the customers will be safe and secure because PayU money is PCI-DSS compliant.
- The customer can save details of their credit and debit cards and can pay by just choosing the saved card. This way the customer won’t have to enter the details everytime they want to make a payment.
- Auto read the OTP from the user’s SMS app and fill it in.
- Pick up the transaction wherever it had dropped due to poor network and finish it.
- Provides customers with the facility to make payments in major global currencies like Dollars, Pound, Euro, Dirham etc.
Mobikul Supports PayU. It can be easily integrated with your Mobikul mobile app of your store.
Mobikul Supports PayU and many other payment gateways which you require. You can check for all supported payment gateways supported by Mobikul by clicking here.
. . .