Native Shopify Mobile App with 20 new features
Kickstart your hyperlocal marketplace in Corona pandemic with a starter guide
Android App Development
iOS App Development
Cross Platform App Development
Hire on-demand project developers and turn your idea into working reality.
Big thanks to Webkul and his team for helping get Opencart 220.127.116.11 release ready!
Owner and Founder. Opencart
In this blog,
I have shown you how to get the youtube API key.
Step 1: You need a Google Account to access the Google API Console, request an API key, and register your application.
step 2: After logging in go to the link https://console.developers.google.com/project and click dropdown.
3. Click at NEW PROJECT or select created project
4.After click NEW PROJECT enter the project name and click CREATE button
5. You have created project successfully and now Click ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES
6.Select YouTube Data API from APIS list
7. Click at ENABLE button to allow access of Youtube data API
8. Now you need to click at CREATE CREDENTIALS
9. Fill and select needed information and Click What credentials do I need? button.
10. Copy your API key and click at Done button
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Save my name email and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Be the first to comment.
Enquiry or Requirement
If you have more details or questions, you can reply to the received confirmation email.