In this blog,
I have shown you how to get the youtube API key.
Step 1: You need a Google Account to access the Google API Console, request an API key, and register your application.
step 2: After logging in go to the link https://console.developers.google.com/project and click dropdown.
3. Click at NEW PROJECT or select created project
4.After click NEW PROJECT enter the project name and click CREATE button
5. You have created project successfully and now Click ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES
6.Select YouTube Data API from APIS list
7. Click at ENABLE button to allow access of Youtube data API
8. Now you need to click at CREATE CREDENTIALS
9. Fill and select needed information and Click What credentials do I need? button.
10. Copy your API key and click at Done button
Be the first to comment.