- The licensee shall pay to us the amount as mentioned on the website from where the order is placed, as one-time, upfront fees in consideration for the licenses and rights granted by us. The License Fee to be paid by Licensee shall be paid upfront at the time of placing the order, and no credit will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Once paid, the License Fees shall be non-refundable. The Licensee has fully satisfied itself about the product and has seen the demonstration, and only thereafter has placed the order. After the purchase, the Licensee will get the complete source code of the module (which is not encrypted), hence all sales are final. We cannot provide refunds, returns, exchange or demo copies of our products. If Licensee has any questions or concerns, please email us or post a ticket in the ticket support system before buying the product. We will be happy to help you and we will ensure that you will be happy with your purchase. Thus, the License Fees or any part thereof is non-refundable. No claim for refund of the Licence Fees shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- We retain the right to terminate the license at any time if the Licensee is not abiding by any of the terms of the Licence Agreement. The Licensee may terminate the Agreement at any time at its own discretion by uninstalling the product and /or by destroying the said product (or any copies thereof). However, the Licensee shall not be entitled to seek any refund of the amount paid by it to us, under any circumstances.
- In case the product/ module is not working in Licensee’s site, we need the site access details (e.g. FTP info and Database details etc.) to resolve the problem. Also, for solving the issues, FTP and admin login details are mandatory (TeamViewer and VPN or any remote desktop are not allowed). If Licensee cannot provide us the FTP details and admin login details, then please don’t purchase the module as we will not be able to process any request for a refund.
- Before purchasing any of our products, the Licensee should read the product details and also check the DEMO very carefully. Only if the Licensee is completely satisfied, the product should be purchased. However, if the product is not working as per the details & DEMO provided and we are unable to resolve the issues, then only the amount received by us will be refunded to the Licensee without any interest, damages etc. whatsoever.
* Note: For definitions and detailed terms & conditions, kindly refer to our “Software License Agreement”